Be Honest - Be Respectful - Be Transparent
Beatson Cancer Charity supports and enhances the treatment, care and wellbeing of current, former and future cancer patients and their families. Working in partnership with the NHS, the Beatson West of Scotland Cancer Centre and related facilities, Beatson Cancer Charity offers the wider community a unique opportunity to contribute to the fight against cancer in the broadest possible sense. Without fundraising and the amazing kindness and generosity of our supporters none of our charitable activity could take place. We acknowledge that many current and former cancer patients and their families, friends and colleagues see their involvement in our fundraising and communications activity as part of their cancer journey.
- We promise never to forget that it is our privilege and primary purpose to bring comfort and support to current and former cancer patients and their families and we pride ourselves in the high standards that we achieve.
- We promise that we would never knowingly allow any activity to be undertaken by or on behalf of the charity that might compromise our purpose in any way.
- We promise that we are totally committed to the very highest standard of patient and supporter care.
- We promise always to act in an entirely professional manner and in accordance with full compliance with relevant legislation and best practice.
- We promise that we will do all we can to ensure that all our suppliers and partners do the same.
- We promise to always remember that many current and former patients and their families, friends and colleagues see their involvement in our fundraising and communications activity as part of their cancer journey and to do all we can to support this activity in any possible way.
- We promise to always treat everyone as an individual and be fully respectful of their wishes and of their right to dignity and confidentiality.
- We promise to engage with everyone in the way that suits them most and if anyone wants to hear from us less, or not at all, we will respect fully such wishes.
- We promise that we will only make contact with individuals where they have consented to such contact.
- We promise never to sell personal information to anyone.
- We promise transparency about our work and our finances.
- We promise to be open and honest in relation to how donations are being spent helping patients and their families fighting cancer.
- We promise we will always be here to talk or to answer any questions or concerns.
- Whatever the question we are always here to help because our final promise is that we will always remember that we rely on your inspiration, dedication and support.
You can contact us on 0141 212 0505 and by email at email@example.com
Thank you so much for your continued support.