this christmas, who will you hang your beatson bauble for?
Tis’ the season for love and care, especially for those affected by Cancer. With your help, we can provide much-needed comfort and support to those attending The Beatson this Christmas.
By hanging your Beatson Bauble, you will be supporting thousands of people affected by Cancer throughout Scotland.
You might hang your Bauble in memory of someone special, or you may want to say thank you to The Beatson for caring for a relative or friend. It’s also a special way to show your support for those that are facing cancer this Christmas.
- Donate Here and we will post your Beatson Bauble to you (Select Beatson Bauble Appeal in Existing Appeal)
- Write Your Special Message on one Bauble and send back to Beatson Cancer Charity using the Freepost Envelope provided. We will hang this on our Beatson Tree!
- Hang the Second Bauble on your Christmas Tree, knowing that you have supported somebody affected by cancer this Christmas
This Christmas, the Clucas family are hanging their Beaton Bauble in memory of Norrie. After losing their dad, grandad and husband last year. Watch their story below:
You can read more about Norrie's story here.
Any donation, no matter how big or small, will make a world of difference to people and families affected by Cancer. Thank you.
- £5 could provide a comforting hot drink and biscuit for 5 people in our Wellbeing Centre.
- £25 could fund a Pottery Painting class for 6 people, to help keep minds at ease throughout treatment.
- £50 could fund a wig consultation and care pack for people experiencing hair loss.
- £100 could fund our much-loved tea trolley service for one week; offering complimentary tea, coffee and biscuits to people and families attending The Beatson.
Hang a Beatson Bauble to remember, to celebrate or to thank
Check out some lovely messages our supporters have sent back to us to hang on our Beatson Christmas Tree:
Thank you for all your support this festive season.