2015 has been another incredible year for Beatson Cancer Charity. Thank you so much for the support and generosity that you have demonstrated this year and since we launched in Feburary 2014.
With your amazing support throughout the year we have been able to support cancer patients and their families in some of the following ways in 2015...
- Over 14,000 visitors have been welcomed to our Wellbeing Centre.
- We have been able to provide over 6,000 complementary therpies to patients.
- Funding enhancements of £500,000 have been provided at the new Lanarkshire Beatson
- Our unique tea trolley service has resulted in over 13,000 complimentary cups of tea/coffee being served to patients.
- We've supported seven couples in their wedding preparations and paid £3,455 from the Joan MacGregor Matrimonial fund to support the costs.
- We've supported novel research projects and provided (MPN) Clinical Nurse Specialist and CEPAS Trials Support Development Pharmacist.
There is still so much we can achieve in 2016 and with you generosity and support we can continue supporting more cancer patients and their families. Thank you.