Where would we be without our dogs? Throughout National Dog Week from the 20th to the 26th September 2021 we will be celebrating our wonderful four-legged supporters! Especially after lockdown, our furry pals have been a huge support to us all!
There are lots of ways you can get involved, and help raise much-needed funds for Beatson Cancer Charity.
- Take on a Paw Walk! During the week you can take on a sponsored Paw Walk on a route of your choice - up a hill, through the woods or maybe round a loch! For just a £10 entry fee you'll receive a free charity bandana for your pup to wear on the walk and a Beatson t-shirt for yourself!
You can collect your t-shirt and doggy bandana between 11 am and 1 pm on the below dates;
Monday the 6th of September
Wednesday the 8th of September
Friday the 10th of September
Monday the 13th of September
Wednesday the 15th of September
Friday the 17th of September
How to Register
You can register in the following ways:
Call 0141 212 0505
(Please check your junk mail for confirmation email after registration)
Don't miss out - the first 50 sign-ups will receive an amazing Creature Comforts goodie bag!
- Do you think your dog has got what it takes to be our next Off The Beatson Track Ambassadog? Throughout the week we will be hosting a social media competition to find out! Enter our wooftastic competition by posting the best picture of your pooch on social media (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) and tagging us! You can also email videos and pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org The winner will be announced on Tuesday 28th September.
- The main prize is to be next year’s OTBT Ambassadog along with a personalised medal. We will also be choosing 2nd, 3rd and 4th runner up places who will also receive prizes!
- If you would like to donate to the Paw Walk you can via our official Just Giving page that you can find here.
- You can also support the charity simply by purchasing a dog collar or lead made in our Beatson Cancer Charity Tartan from our online shop.