We have very kindly been invited by Rangers Charitable Foundation to carry out a bucket collection at Rangers FC’s final home game of the season vs Alloa Athletic on Saturday 23rd April at Ibrox Stadium and we need your help!
This is a fantastic opportunity for us to raise vital funds for Beatson patients and their families and #teambeatson needs your help!
Please spare just a couple of hours of your time and join us from 10.20am, Ibrox Stadium, 150 Edmiston Dr, Glasgow G51 2XD. We will only be collecting prior to the match and just so you know you will be inside the stadium, however, please ensure that you dress warmly and with kick-off at 12.30 you will be finished no later than 1.00pm.
If you and any of your friends or family would like to get involved then please let William know by email (email@example.com) before 5pm on Wednesday 20th April and full confirmation and itinerary will be emailed to you.
Just so you know:
- All volunteers will be provided with a bright yellow Beatson Cancer Charity t-shirt, which we all have to wear, just let us know the size(s) you will require.
- All volunteers must be over 16 years of age.
- Parking is very restricted so we would recommend that you use public transport where possible.
- Unfortunately as this is the last home game of the season and likely to sell-out we do not have any tickets to offer to those of you coming along to help out.
- We do hope that you will be able to donate some of your time and thank you in advance for your support.