Join us at historic championship golf course, Carnoustie, Golf Links to commemorate the 20th anniversary of Paul Lawrie's memorable Open Championship win of 1999.
- 2 night stay at the Carnoustie Hotel Golf Resort with breakfast.
- Sunday - 18 Holes on either the Budden Links or Burnside Course, or the Championship Course*
- Monday - 18 Holes on the Championship Course, with a Forecaddie and accompanied by a PGA Professional. Drinks reception & 3 course Gala Dinner* and Q&A with Paul Lawrie.
- Plus games, a rolling lunch buffet and prize giving.
- You will also receive a special edition commemorative Glenmuir polo shirt and sweater replicating what Paul wore on that final day.
*Supplement for additional dinner guests and Championship Course use on Sunday.
Tee time: 9am - 12:20pm | Limited spaces available.
Get in touch at email@example.com to book your place.