This study day is aimed at radiographers from both diagnostic and therapeutic disciplines, but is also suitable for all interested healthcare professionals & researchers (both quantitative and qualitative). The day will cover many topics including Barriers & Facilitators to Participation in Research, Beatson Cancer Charity – Our Contribution to Research at The Beatson and have a Special Guest speaker - Sheila Hassan, President of The Society of Radiographers.
Speakers on course include:
- Aileen Duffton: Lead Research & Development Radiographer
- Barry Caldwell: Clinical Trials Radiographer
- Karen Moore: Consultant Radiographer
- Dr Rachel Harris, Professional & Education Manager, The Society & College of Radiographers
- Dr Sonyia McFadden, Diagnostic Radiography Lecturer at the University of Ulster, ISRRT DoseWise Radiographer of the Year 2014 - 2016
- Lynne Omar, Research Radiographer, Omar Medical Ltd.
- More speakers TBC.
If you are interested in attending this Beatson Bootcamp, please email Lorraine Whyte here.