The next Beatson Cancer Charity funded Beatson Bootcamp is on Thursday 23rd of November at the Grand Central Hotel in Glasgow.
The focus of the study day will look into radiotherapy technology, toxicity and treatment of brain tumors and will feature a line-up of fantastic expert speakers including:
- Professor Anthony Chalmers
- Aoife Williamson
- Cressida Lorimer
- Florien Boele
- Natalie Rooney
- More to be announced soon!
- Planning, delivering and quality assuring radiotherapy for brain tumours.
- Neuro-rehab for brain tumour patients.
- Fatigue after brain radiotherapy.
- Overview of the acute, subacute and late side-effects of radiotherapy to the brain.
You can sign up for this upcoming Beatson Bootcamp in the link below: