Beatson Rewards Terms & Conditions
Beatson Rewards is a discount membership scheme in support of Beatson Cancer Charity (“we”, “our”, “us”, “the Charity”), a charity registered in Scotland (Charity Number SC044442) and a company registered in Scotland https://www.beatsoncancercharity.org/privacy-policy/Company Number SC461242) whose registered office is The Beatson West of Scotland Cancer Centre, 1053 Great Western Road, Glasgow, G12 OYN.
When you sign up to Beatson Rewards and pay the annual membership fee via the Charity’s Website you become a Beatson Rewards Member which will entitle you to various discounts and offers (“Offers”) provided by the participating businesses as detailed on the Charity’s Website (“Beatson Rewards Business Partners”).
- Beatson Rewards Membership is subject to the following Terms & Conditions which the Charity reserves the right to update or amend at any time. It is your responsibility to check these Terms & Conditions regularly for any changes.
- Beatson Rewards Members must be at least 16 years of age, a resident of the UK and will be responsible for providing accurate and current information about themselves.
- Beatson Rewards Members will receive a Beatson Rewards Membership Card by second class post with their own individual membership number within 14 days of signing up. They will also receive an email before the Beatson Rewards Start Date as defined in Clause 6 or on the day of signing up if later than the Beatson Rewards Start Date with a link to all Beatson Rewards Offers and instructions on how to access these.
- Beatson Rewards Members are responsible for making sure their account details are correct and always kept up to date and are responsible for advising the Charity of any changes to this information or in the event their Beatson Rewards Membership Card is lost or stolen and a replacement is required. This can be done by emailing email@example.com
- Offers will be accessible by Beatson Rewards Members from 1st January 2022 (“the Beatson Rewards Start Date”) or from the date that they sign up if later until 31st December 2022 (subject always to any terms and conditions specifically pertaining to Offers) either (i) by production of their Beatson Rewards Membership Card if Beatson Rewards Members are physically present in the premises of Beatson Rewards Business Partners at the point of sale or (ii) by following the instructions provided and/or using the relative discount codes for online transactions pertaining to Offers as provided by the Beatson Rewards Business Partners which will be detailed in the email sent out in accordance with Clause 4.
- Beatson Rewards Members cannot in any way transfer their membership or obligations and are prohibited from (i) sharing, displaying or otherwise making accessible Offers or discount codes relative to Offers including, for example, providing them on social networks forums and/or (ii) making their Beatson Rewards Membership Card available to other people or organisations for their use.
- Beatson Rewards Members who want to use any of the Offers may be redirected (via a link) to the website of the relative Beatson Rewards Business Partner and provided with instructions on how to redeem the Offer or make any relevant bookings or reservations.
- Any links that direct you to third party websites are at your own risk. The Charity is not responsible for examining or evaluating their content, legality or accuracy. You will be bound by the terms and conditions of the third party website including those relating to confidentiality and data privacy.
- It will be the sole decision of the Beatson Rewards Member as to whether they enter any transaction with any Beatson Rewards Business Partner. It will also be the sole responsibility of any Beatson Rewards Member to read the terms and conditions pertaining to any Offer before entering any transaction with the relative Beatson Rewards Business Partner.
- Each Beatson Rewards Business Partner will be solely responsible for the security, completion and fulfilment of any transaction between them and any Beatson Rewards Members pertaining to the Offer provided by them as part of Beatson Rewards. The Charity will have no liability in connection with any such transactions and will not incur any liability in the event any Beatson Rewards Business Partner is unable to fulfil or complete any transaction due to the fact they cease trading or any other matter beyond their control.
- For the avoidance of any doubt, if the law allows, the Charity will not be held responsible for any direct or indirect loss, incidental or consequential damage, or loss (economic or otherwise), any punitive or exemplary damages, any loss of data, profits, reputation or goodwill or business opportunities or contact, however it arises, relating to or in any way connected to Beatson Rewards. In the unlikely event any Beatson Rewards Member has any right, claim or action against us, then, in so far as the law allows, their claim will be limited to the sum of £20.
- Payments will be made directly by Beatson Rewards Members to Beatson Rewards Business Partners for any goods or services provided and the Charity will never be deemed to be party to any of these transactions either directly or indirectly. All cancellations, refunds or other issues should be dealt with directly between Beatson Rewards Members and Beatson Rewards Business Partners and the Charity will not assume any responsibility or liability in this connection.
- The Offers which appear on the Charity’s website are based on details and images provided by the Beatson Rewards Business Partners and the Charity shall not be responsible or incur any liability for any errors or misrepresentations, including when an offer is not working or is out of date due to the fault of any of the Beatson Rewards Business Partners.
- Without limiting any other remedies available to us the Charity may at its absolute discretion, either with or without notice terminate or suspend the membership of any Beatson Rewards Member who is found to be in breach of any their obligations or duties arising from these Terms and Conditions. If we do not act upon any breach immediately, it cannot be assumed that we have waived any rights as to enforceability or to seek redress, unless we have expressly stated that in writing.
- Beatson Rewards Members can contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to respond to any queries as soon as possible and usually within 7 days.
- Each clause or any part at all of these Terms and Conditions is to be regarded as independent of the others. This means that should any clause or any part at all of these Terms and Conditions be found unenforceable or invalid, it will be severed and will not affect the enforceability or validity of the rest of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with Scottish law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.